RARA-AVIS: Re: Race Williams and the KKK

From: Nathalie M觥 ( nmege@club-internet.fr)
Date: 22 May 2001

Yo Bill,

The url you gave for

> "Constructing Race Williams: The Klan and the
> Making of Hard-Boiled Crime Fiction," by Sean McCann of Wesleyan
> University

(a very interesting subject indeed)

http://euterpe-muse.press.jhu.edu/journals/american_quarterly/v049/49.4mccann.html

returned me a blank page with a legal mention on top -- probably because my computer is a dinosaur.

Any chance you can send the text to my mailbox? Thanks.

NM

--
Day full-blown and splendid - day of the immense sun, action, ambition,
laughter,

    Walt Whitman / A Song of the Rolling Earth