RARA-AVIS: Announcing: Plots With Guns issue 11

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 19 May 2001

Are you ready for this? The new issue of PLOTS WITH GUNS, your online crime writing zine full of cutting edge hard-boiled and noir writers, is out there shooting kneecaps.

Our biggest issue yet features a double shot from crime boss FREDERICK ZACKEL, as we begin our 4 part serialization of his new novella, DARK RED AND DEADLY. Also, he reveals a new side of ELMORE LEONARD in the PWG INTERVIEW: WHAT THE BIOGRAPHERS MISS.

We've got scalding new fiction from JONATHAN LOWE, T.P. KEATING, ANTHONY RAIN, SANDY DeLUCA, RAY NAYLER, THOMAS MITCHELL, KEVIN JAMES MILLER, and RON GIBSON, JR. Read it. We dare you.

Also, a conversation with THRILLING DETECTIVE WEB SITE'S KEVIN BURTON SMITH, an expert on the PI genre, and he's damned direct, too.

And our monthly column HARD-BOILED DIXIE from VICTOR GISCHLER, our new contributing editor.

The Crimedogs deliver big time this time out, so throw them a bone. Turn out the lights, stay up late, read PLOTS WITH GUNS til the wee hours...