RARA-AVIS: Hammer Time

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 May 2001

My Gun Is Quick is playing on TCM next Friday morning at 3 AM (Eastern). I've never seen this one, never heard of its star Robert Bray. Is it any good?

Also, a few hours earlier, 11PM, Thursday, TCM is running The Devil Thumbs a Ride, with Lawrence Tierney as a hitchhiking murderer. It provided the original title of Barry Giford's collection of film noir film reviews, which has recently been republished (with a few changes) under a different title.

Mark