Re: RARA-AVIS: Block, Willeford

From: K Montin ( kmontin@total.net)
Date: 09 May 2001

At 21:59 5/8/01 -0400, vous avez 飲it:
>From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net (Mark Sullivan)
>
>I recommend trying the Matt Scudder series, particularly Eight Million
>Ways to Die and When the Sacred Ginmill Closes. His numerous paperback
>originals are also quite good. I liked Hit List, but I liked Hit Man
>even better.

I did read When the Sacred Gin Mill Closes last year (having noted the title from list discussions) and liked it a lot. The style is quite different from that of Hit List.

>Which three did you read, the other Hoke Mosleys?
Yes: Sideswipe, The Way We Die Now and New Hope for the Dead. They were great. Now if I can just find Miami Blues in my basement.

Karin Montin