Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 May 2001

<These include Michael Collins (and that is a surprise to me, given his left-wing views!)>>

The consummate pro. He could write anything well. Considering that he's in his late seventies and has been at it for so long, Dennis Lynds should receive some sort of recognition.

About this same topic: does MWA know about Richard Prather?

But enough complaints. I just reread Gat Heat. What a hoot! You guys keep reminding me of the great stuff and I'll be set for years... You keep me out of trouble.

Regards,

MrT

=====