Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 07 May 2001

George wrote:

"You should try Warren Murphy's Trace series (four or five books, I think), and his Digger series (four books, I think). They're even funnier."

I also enjoyed the ones I've read in these two series. They are strictly genre fare, but good at it -- very quick, tongue in cheek reads.

"Isn't Don Pendleton a pseudonym for Donald Westlake? Or am I confused? Anyone know?"

I think you're confused. I've looked into a bunch of Westlake pseudonyms (nine, if you include his real name), but I've never seen this one linked to him.

Mark