RE: RARA-AVIS: 'Cold Six Thousand'

From: sakana@swbell.net
Date: 07 May 2001

while i adored the LA quartet, i really disliked AMERICAN TABLOID-- i thought he tried to do too much with that one, and that by spreading his net so wide he was forced to dump interesting characters moments after they showed up. is COOL SIX THOUSAND closer in style to the older books, or to the first one in this new series?

martha sakana@swbell.net <mailto: sakana@swbell.net>