RE: Re: RARA-AVIS: Dorothy B. Hughes Month

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 May 2001

I read RIDE THE PINK HORSE some time ago and was rather disappointed -- to my mind it wasn't nearly as sharp as the movie (well worth checking out, with Robert Montgomery in a credibly nasty performance).

I've seen IN A LONELY PLACE about and may well pick it up this month -- though knowing me, I won't get to it until November sometime. :)

doug
--- billha@ionet.net wrote: After Sparrow, I would

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com