Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Outcast

From: abc ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 02 May 2001

Kevin: I don't have a clue as to why the NYTBR is just now getting around to OUTCAST. There's no mention of date of publication, just a standard review.

And by the way, my wife, who never misses that millionaire TV quiz, tells me that the other night the question for
$250,000 was something like "what woman writer had a lenghty relationship with Dashiell Hammett." My wife says she knew the answer even before the choices went up on the screen. It's nice to know that she's learned something by hanging around with me all these years.

Bill Crider