RE: RARA-AVIS: Bleedin' Heart Burke?

From: Robison Michael R CNIN ( Robison_M@crane.navy.mil)
Date: 30 Apr 2001

HI KEVIN,

I'M BACK AFTER A WEEKEND OF BEAUTIFUL WEATHER ON THE LAKE.

YUP... I'M SAYING BURKE IS POLITICALLY CORRECT. FOR TWO REASONS, I GUESS. THE FIRST ONE HAS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED. WELL HECK, THEY'VE ACTUALLY BOTH BEEN MENTIONED. BUT ANYWAY, NUMBER ONE, HIS SURROGATE FAMILY IS A CULTURAL, RACIAL, AND SEX-PREFERENCE MIX: THE JEWISH JUNK MAN/TECHNO WIZ, GAY MICHELLE, (ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE MICHELLE IS NOW A WOMAN, THANKS TO THE WONDERS OF MODERN MEDICINE AND A SHARPLY HONED SCALPEL), ORIENTALS, AND BLACKS. THE SECOND REASON IS THAT HE ONLY PREYS ON THE CREEPS AND PREDATORS, THE KIND OF PEOPLE THE POLITICALLY CORRECT DESPISE ANYWAY.

AND BY THE WAY, KEVIN... THANKS FOR THE TIP ON USING THE SHIFT KEY. MY CHEST HAS GROWN 3 INCHES SINCE I STARTED USING IT. MEN FEAR ME. WOMEN WANT ME. THE CROTCH IN MY PANTS IS A LITTLE TIGHT THOUGH.

MIKER