RARA-AVIS: Bleedin' Heart Burke?

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@colba.net)
Date: 28 Apr 2001

Miker wrote:

>its refreshing to find something
>outside the stuff i'm used to, which seems to be somewhat watered
>down by the present political correctness theme (even vachss's
>burke is major politically correct).

Burke is major politically correct? You've just got to explain that one.

Oh, and Miker, real men aren't afraid of the shift key.

--

Kevin Burton Smith The Thrilling Detective Web Site http://www.thrillingdetective.com
Now online: The P.I. Poll Grab Bag. Fiction by Laura Lippman, Darren Subarton, Robert Hoyden and Kent Westmoreland. And the debut of FEMME NOIR. -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .