RARA-AVIS: Speaking of Shell Scott....

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 26 Apr 2001

Doug mention of Richard S. Prather's book reminds me of a wonderful new book called THE PAPERBACK COVERS OF ROBERT MCGINNIS. Prather wrote one of the introductions, and Art Scott, noted paperback scholar, wrote the other.
 They're both excellent, and the covers, well, what can I say? And the reproduction is gorgeous. If you're at all interested in paperbck cover art, you gotta have this book.

Bill Crider