Re: RARA-AVIS: Crumley

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 20 Apr 2001

Doug wrote:

"Crumley also wrote a Vietnam Vietnam novel, which I haven't read: "One Count to Cadence." I think it is his first novel, hard to find (?), well-respected in the literature of Vietnam (maybe?--that's another list and something I know little about)."

I've had an old paperback of this for years, don't know why I haven't gotten around to reading it. However, for the record, it hasn't been hard to find for some time. Vintage Contemporaries reprinted it a while ago, after reprinting Dancing Bear, Last Good Kiss and Wrong Case. Amazon lists it as still in print, available in 24 hours.

Mark