Re: RARA-AVIS: Ron Faust

From: r-and-jclinton ( r-and-jclinton@msn.com)
Date: 19 Apr 2001

> I read Faust's THE WOLF IN THE CLOUDS recently, and
> liked it quite a bit. Any info on this guy?

Faust was a writer of some success back in the '70's and early '80's, then seemed to take a break. He came back about a decade later with IN THE FOREST OF NIGHT, followed by WHEN SHE WAS BAD and a succession of suspense novels that are trademarked as being a bit more literary and of higher standard than your standard suspense release. All were published by Tor/Forge. While I haven't read them all, I have read most and would suggest WHEN SHE WAS BAD was the pick of the litter.

Ron Clinton