RARA-AVIS: Williams in pulps

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 19 Apr 2001

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Duane Spurlock wrote:

> A question: Did Williams ever write for the pulps, or was he strictly a
> novel writer?

As far as I know, he wrote only one short story or actually a novellette. That's the one reprinted in "The Mammoth Book of Pulp Fiction", ed. by Maxim Jakubowski. I forgot the story's name, though. And that was not a pulp mag, I think it was one of the fifties' digest magazines. Manhunt, perhaps?

Juri