RE: RE: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

From: btoomey@mail.javanet.com
Date: 18 Apr 2001

<<<<< And the initial editions of Such Men included a "Publisher's Note" and
"Editor's Preface" explaining the provenance of the over-the-transom manuscript by Paul Kavanagh.

Yeah, but I didn't believe it, young as I was. It was cute, though.

Someone has already mention Girl with the Long Green Heart, a great con job novel, but let me add Mona and After the First Death to the list of recommended Block one-offs.
<<<<<<

I like Deadly Honeymoon too. Nice chilly read, almost in the style of Richard Stark.

BobT

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Mail2Web - Check your email from the web at http://www.mail2web.com/ .