RE: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads

Date: 18 Apr 2001

<<<<< Lawrence Block -- SUCH MEN ARE DANGEROUS

Reading this now and it's simply excellent, one of the very best Blocks I've ever stumbled across.

I have a hb copy of this as by Paul Kavanagh, Didn't know until years later it was actually by Block. I think it may be his best book. He published two others under the PK pseudonym: THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL, also very good, and NOT COMING HOME TO YOU, which I've never been able to finish.