RE: RARA-AVIS: Work and Insobriety

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Apr 2001

*Nobody* writes about intoxication the way Crumley does. My favorite living hardboiled novelist.

Another obvious example of the topic header are the good early Scudder novels, where Scudder somehow manages to solve the case in between alcoholic blackouts.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com