Re: RARA-AVIS: Hi, folks

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Apr 2001

<Let me add my welcome back to you, Mario, we missed you. I recently had a question about Harold Adams's books and thought of you. Unfortunately, now that you're back, I can't remember what that question was.>>

I bet it was whether Harold is the son of the late and never-quite-forgotten-for-the-right-as-well-as-for-the-wrong-reasons Cleve Adams... Mind-reading, quicksville, devils in zoot suits with bazookas, roaming the streets while Howard Hughes snores in his **** pad. Sunrise in Hollywood.

Regards,

MrT