Re: RARA-AVIS: Wm Campbell Gault, etc.

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Apr 2001

I picked up DON'T CRY FOR ME in a Goodwill in the small town I used to lived in for a quarter -- one of my finest book-buying moments (if I do say so myself). If you can ever find a copy yourself, by all means get it. It's very fine -- I found the protagonist especially memorable.

doug
--- Mario Taboada < matrxtech@yahoo.com> wrote: What are the better Gault's?>>

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com