Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: British books in US

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 06 Apr 2001

Come on guys, let's be fair ... it takes a while to get them translated before they can be published. ;)

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, VA

Judas ... a stretch of the mean streets on the web
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
----- Original Message ----- From: Dick Lochte Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 3:00 PM