RE: RARA-AVIS: RUN by Douglas Winter: Mark

From: Todd Mason ( Todd.Mason@tvguide.com)
Date: 05 Apr 2001

Cool; thanks for the nudge. Been meaning to read RUN. Douglas Winter, though, Mark.

Winter is a nice guy, and perhaps more importantly in this context, a brilliant short story writer at his best and readable at worst. TM

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net [mailto: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net] I recently finished reading Run by Douglas Winter [Mark had "Winters"]. And it is quite a run, keeping up a quick pace throughout. I think George's (Pelecanos) blurb hit the nail on the head, comparing it to classic John Woo films.