Re: RARA-AVIS: Like being popular on the Isle of Man: MacDonald

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 04 Apr 2001

Not that I'm biased myself (I eat at Arthur Treacher's Fish N Chips fairly often and prefer a British lady's accent for phone sex over all others), but popularity being a matter of quantity over quality ...

UK Population: 59,511,464 (July 2000 est.)

US Population: 275,562,673 (July 2000 est.)

... doesn't that stand to reason?

--
Anthony Dauer
Alexandria, VA

Judas ... a stretch of the mean streets on the web
http://www.adau.net/judas_ezine/
----- Original Message ----- From: Todd Mason Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 11:53 AM