Re: RARA-AVIS: verisimilitude

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 04 Apr 2001

Juri offered this real-life example of cop humor:

"The victim's ear had stuck onto the wall and a cop picked it up and started to laugh. Other cops asked: "What's so funny?" And he said: "I started to think of Elvis singing 'Walls Have Ears Tonight'.""

This reminds me of the scene in Reservoir Dogs when Michael Madsen cuts off the cop's ear, holds it up and speaks into it, "Can you hear me?"

Mark