Re: RARA-AVIS: The Moving Target

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 28 Mar 2001

I actually kinda liked the early Lew Archers, in an "already read all of Chandler and want more" sorta way (at least more than Chandler did), but I've gotta agree with everyone else -- the series really took on its own identity with The Galton Case and The Chill.

I've been meaning to ask, how are the non-Archer Ross Macdonald/Kenneth Millar books? I've read all of the Archers (well, except for the recently unearthed stories), but none of them.

Mark