RARA-AVIS: Memento

From: Cristoforo ( Cristoforo@mediaone.net)
Date: 25 Mar 2001

May I suggest checking out the new movie "Memento". It's about a guy with no short term memory who's trying to find the man who raped and killed his wife. To illustrate his dilemma, the story is told backwards, starting with the last scene and working it's way back to the first, so that we, like him, have no knowledge of what's just happpened prior. (this is not a spoiler, any capsule review will tell you this) The movie makes you work, but it's very effective and very fresh. Highly recommended.

Brad