Re: RARA-AVIS: Falcon

From: Mark Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 21 Mar 2001

My namesake asked,

> On a side note, are other Falcon movies as amusing?

I think I've seen all of them. For the most part they are almost as much comedies as mysteries. One of the highlights was when the original Falcon, George Sanders, was replaced by his real life brother, Tom Conway, in the aptly titled THE FALCON'S BROTHER Maybe because Sanders has so much baggage for me from other roles, I like Conway better. There was also an inferior, IMO , Saint series which was similar. It had several title actors including Sanders. Mark