Re: RARA-AVIS: Thompson Spree

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 18 Mar 2001

Paul replied to me:

"I read pop.1280 as part of my Thompson spree and liked the humor and theology salted in there but still it's just a remake of his classic masterpiece Killer Inside and the shadow can't be greater than that which casts, or it wasn't in this case."

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. As much as I liked Killer Inside Me, I thought Pop. 1280 was even better.

Mark