Re: RARA-AVIS: Fischer's THE FAST BUCK

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 18 Mar 2001

It seems that BLAST OF SILENCE is a one-shot by Baron. I knew a Baron from numerous TV serials... and to my amazement I discovered in IMDb that it's the same person!

I never saw BLAST OF SILENCE (1961)- that I recall; heard from it from time to time in Film noir articles and comments from the US. I suspect it was never distributed in Europe at the time (and films from the 60's I saw more than a lot them over there... just believe me) It was a low budget, independent film.

That's all I know.

If interested you may have a look at the following Web page that I found for the film after you posted your query:

http://www.supersphere.com/MediaMix/Review.html?ID=BLASTOFSILENCE

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http;//www.geocities.com/Athens/6384