RARA-AVIS: HandHeldCrime Issue 13

From: Victoria Esposito-Shea ( victoria@esposito-shea.com)
Date: 15 Mar 2001

Issue 13 of HandHeldCrime is now available at http://www.handheldcrime.com/. This time around, we've got short fiction from Laird Long, Derek P. Gilbert, and Kate Thornton (presented in conjunction with Plots With Guns), as well as another installment of David Kearns' novel THE MUCKRAKER and a couple new reviews. As always, you can download the issue for use with a handheld or read it directly from the web. Jamey and I hope you enjoy the issue, and we look forward to your feedback and comments.

Best, Victoria

Victoria Esposito-Shea Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder HandHeldCrime http://www.handheldcrime.com/