Re: RARA-AVIS: Greetings!

From: Brian Evankovich ( brianevankovich@hotmail.com)
Date: 15 Mar 2001

Hi, Mark. The "new" Nolan book is Mourn The Living, which Collins expalins is actually his first book but he shelved it and ultimately came out with Bait Money as the first Nolan.

I've just started it and it's pretty good. It doesn't have Jon in it and takes place just a few years after his fall-out with Charlie and his goons.

I ordered it off of Amazon.Com. Check it out. --Brian