RARA-AVIS: Now you tell me...

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@colba.net)
Date: 13 Mar 2001

Giovanni wrote:

> I assembled a Westlake (Stark, Coe, Holt...) checklist,
>in which I try to cover also the short stories and some
>miscellanea as well as the novels.
>If anybody is interested the list is at this address
>(which contains NO ad, banners, images, pop-up, etc.etc.)
>
>http://www.imc.pi.cnr.it/~resta/westlake.html
>
>Despite the efforts, I have no delusion of completeness....

Hey, a great list. Everyone go check it out And thanks for that plug:
"Information on scripts and movie related things can be found on Thrilling Detective. (Completeness is fine, but one have to put a stop somewhere ....)"

Now if only someone had told me that a few years ago...

--

Kevin Burton Smith The Thrilling Detective Web Site http://www.thrillingdetective.com
Now online: The P.I. Poll Grab Bag. Fiction by Laura Lippman, Darren Subarton and Robert Hoyden. And the debut of FEMME NOIR. -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .