RARA-AVIS: a Westlake checklist

From: dortmunder@virgilio.it
Date: 12 Mar 2001

Hi all, I assembled a Westlake (Stark, Coe, Holt...) checklist, in which I try to cover also the short stories and some miscellanea as well as the novels. If anybody is interested the list is at this address
(which contains NO ad, banners, images, pop-up, etc.etc.)

http://www.imc.pi.cnr.it/~resta/westlake.html

Despite the efforts, I have no delusion of completeness,
(I live in Italy, so digging information is not always easy..), so I'll be grateful to receive corrections and additions.
(Expecially if you can help me locating that short story I still
 badly lack...) Bye, Giovanni
---------------------------------------------- Virgilio Mail - Il tuo indirizzo E-mail gratis http://mail.virgilio.it