RARA-AVIS: RE: I Was Dora Suarez

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane@emazing.com)
Date: 08 Mar 2001

"John Williams" < johnwilliams@ntlworld.com> wrote:

<< Mark wrote
> Nightmare in the Street hasn't come out in English has it? Just French,
> right? A few years ago I read it was going to come out in English, but
> never saw it. Did it ever come out?

Ah, no it hasn't yet. I'm Robin/Derek's literary executor and along with his agent Max Jakubowski we've a plan in mind that involves issuing it at last in English as part of a wider reissue programme in the not too distant future..

I'm glad to hear the Derek Raymond books are returning to print. (Will they appear under the Raymond name or the Cook name?) And NIGHTMARE sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing it.

-- Duane