Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: I Was Dora Suarez

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 07 Mar 2001

John Williams wrote:

"I'm Robin/Derek's literary executor and along with his agent Max Jakubowski we've a plan in mind that involves issuing it at last in English as part of a wider reissue programme in the not too distant future.."

Is it too soon to ask what may be on the horizon? UK only? Just the later works or some of the earlier ones, too?

Also, did Cook/Raymond write many short stories? I'm aware of Every Day is a Day in August and Changeless Susan. London Noir had a story, but wasn't it just the beginning of Not Till the Red Fog Rises, just as Fresh Blood featured the opening of Nightmare In The Streets? Are there other stories? If so, where?

Mark