RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #622

From: Jay Gertzman ( jgertzma@earthlink.net)
Date: 05 Mar 2001

This is on Chestnut between 19th and 20th, I think. Ask for Henry if he is still there, which I doubt. That store used to ahve a separate section on noire and vintage paperbacks, but it has been rearranged now. I like it better before. Henry is very knowledgeable. They ahve, or had, some interesting rare books in the back, if you ask. The Book Trader at 5th and South is a fine used book store and has a good mystery section.