Re: RARA-AVIS: Spenser

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 02 Mar 2001

Yeah, I'm one of the few people (along with Jean Heller, so I'm in good company) who still admits to reading Parker. I read each new book as it comes out, and I enjoy it. Then I forget it. To steal an analogy I've used to sort of justify my reading of another writer, the Parker books are like potato chips: they're full of empty calories and I know they're not good for me, but I like 'em anyway.

Bill Crider