RARA-AVIS: Re: Private Eyes. What Else?

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@colba.net)
Date: 02 Mar 2001

Juri asked:

>By the way, am I still on the Thrilling Detective writers list or
>have you dismissed me already? There are some contributions (about some
>deeply obscure authors) that I've been thinking about.

No way--you ain't getting away from me that easily. You're far too valuable a resource for me to lose.

And in fact, anyone out there who feels like contributing to the site is always more than welcome to drop me a line. It was never my intention to make the site a catalogue of just my views. Contributions are always welcome. If there's an eye you feel like doing a profile on, please do.

--

Kevin Burton Smith The Thrilling Detective Web Site http://www.thrillingdetective.com
Now online: The P.I. Poll Grab Bag. Fiction by Laura Lippman, Darren Subarton and Robert Hoyden. And the debut of FEMME NOIR. -- # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .