RARA-AVIS: mike shayne question

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 26 Feb 2001

I missed out on the earlier Mike Shayne talk because my battered copy of the one MShayne I've got was back at my parents' house. I dug it out on a recent trip, and I'm curious. It's THE PRIVATE PRACTICE OF MICHAEL SHAYNE, but it's missing the back cover, and therefore, possibly some pages. So, could someone give me a page count and tell me the last line of the book? I want to see if mine's complete. If not, it's still cool. I have no clue where it came from. Just was mixed in with the pulp western novels my grandpa liked.

Neil Smith