RARA-AVIS: exteme fiction request

From: Ann Chambers Theis ( theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us)
Date: 21 Feb 2001

I'm looking for suggestions for a special project. I need examples of current fiction (from all genres, including literary) that are "extreme" but still mainstream and apt to be found in libraries. The raciest romances, the goriest horror, the most gruesome thrillers, the sexiest literary fiction, the most 20- minute-egg hard boiled stuff . . .

Please reply off list if you have any suggestions thanks.

Ann, extremely grateful

Ann Chambers Theis ~ theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us Collection Management Administrator, Chesterfield County Public Library (VA) Overbooked, a resource for ravenous readers - http://www.overbooked.org