Re: RARA-AVIS: ross thomas

From: Ann Chambers Theis ( theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us)
Date: 21 Feb 2001

I know Mark, Bill and others may have good suggestions for you. I've never found much on-line about Thomas, but here are links to the article
"Remembering Ross Thomas" by Tony Hiss and some comment and reviews from mostlyfiction.com:

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/96nov/hiss/hiss.htm

http://www.mostlyfiction.com/spy-thriller/thomas.htm

McCorkle and Padillo also appear in THE BACKUP MEN and TWILIGHT AT MAC'S PLACE. Thomas won the Edgar for COLD WAR SWAP and for BRIARPATCH.

You might try THE MONEY HARVEST, which is set in D.C.

Ann