Re: RARA-AVIS: RE:Frank Gruber

From: James Reasoner ( james53@flash.net)
Date: 02 Feb 2001

A friend of mine has put together what is probably the most complete Frank Gruber bibliography available, and I have a copy of it. So if anybody ever needs any bibliographic info on Gruber, I'd be glad to share.

I like the Fletcher and Cragg books, too, and the collection Brass Knuckles is a long-time favorite of mine. That's where I first read the essay that became The Pulp Jungle.

Best, James