Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent purchases

From: michaelschong@canada.com
Date: 01 Feb 2001

On Wed, 31 January 2001, William Denton wrote:

> Anyone else picked up anything good lately?

I recently picked up Fredric Brown's Here Comes A Candle. I've enjoyed the other Brown's I've read and it was mentioned by Willeford as one he enjoyed and lent out. While looking through it at the store, I noticed that sections of it are written in film script, teleplay and radio play format.

I haven't read it yet. Does anyone know anything about it?

Chong