RARA-AVIS: George Bagby/Hampton Stone

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 18 Jan 2001

What's the word on George Bagby? Is that hardboiled stuff? I found BLOOD WILL TELL on my shelf, and in a copy of MANHUNT I just picked up there's a story by Hampton Stone, who "is equally well-known under the names of George Bagby and Aaron Marc Stein," which may have been as true then as it is now. Bagby's stuff is about a New York cop and Stone's about a DA, it says.

Bill