Re: RARA-AVIS: Still on McClusky

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 17 Jan 2001

Juri In fact I posted to R-A in order to check if somebody knew anything about Mc Clusky. It seems the answer is no.

I will now follow my idea to check on the French side if the author of the report is known for having fabricated it. I doubt Bloch is the culprit. So we are left with the French "reporter" Stephane Bourgoin, who pretended holding the info through his meeting with Bloch in the USA. Bourgoin could have elaborated all this as a practical joke in 1985/86.. Who knows?

If you are still interested by the article references, contact me off-list.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384