Re: RARA-AVIS: Sideswipe

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 15 Jan 2001

On 15 January 2001, Mark Blumenthal wrote:

: Louden's explanations to Pop are hilarious. There are so many good
: passages I'd have to quote a quarter of the book.

His instructions to Frietas-Smith are great too. I particularly liked the scene where F-S, nervous and not wanting to eat his greens, starts picking his nose at the dinner table. Louden lectures him on etiquette. What a bunch.

Bill