RARA-AVIS: Australian Mystery

From: Naomi Hoida ( hoida@tokyo.se.fujitsu.co.jp)
Date: 15 Jan 2001

Hiroyuki Chida is the chief editor of Hayakawa Mystery Magazine
(monthly mystery magazine in Japan) and interested in Australian mystery and writers for his magazine. I sent him some mystery anthologies by Australian writers which I got them when I attended the Bouchercon in Denver. He will choose some short stories from them.

But we are very hard to know the overview of Australian mystery. We are looking for a person who knows about it well. Any suggestions and information will be very helpful and we'd appreciate.

After posting this mail, I'll write about Kent Harrington for his book 'Dark Ride'. The novel is appeared in Feb in Japan.

Naomi Hoida e-mail SDI00498@nifty.ne.jp hoida@tokyo.se.fujitsu.co.jp CCR WEB PAGE http://village.infoweb.ne.jp/~fwg19735/index.htm