Re: RARA-AVIS: Eugene Izzi Query

From: John Williams ( johnwilliams@ntlworld.com)
Date: 08 Jan 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: David Firks < dfirks@saw.net> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 3:14 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Eugene Izzi Query

> Am in the process of writing an article about Eugene Izzi. If anyone has
any info regarding his death in Chicago beyond the the usual mystery tabloids (was it suicide or homicide), please contact me on or off-list.

There was a good piece on the subject by Philip Caputo in the US Esquire a a year or so after Izzi's death. Also if you want background on Izzi's life you might want to check out the long interview with him in my book Into The Badlands (out of print now but Murder One in London still have copies I think, otherwise e-mail me)

John