RARA-AVIS: Movie talk

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 07 Jan 2001

People:

TRAFFIC is not an adaptation of a hardboiled novel. It's off topic. I'll cut some slack for Robert Mitchum, but not this. If it's not about hardboiled or noir writing, or something directly related, it's off topic.

Flames and insults are not allowed. This is in the rules. You know it. Follow them.

Also, I again remind everyone to trim absolutely as much quoted text as possible when they reply. There's rarely a need to have more than a half-dozen lines included. To include more is to waste bandwidth and to make the digest and archives less readable.

Thank you.

The List-Owner