RARA-AVIS: Benicio Del Toro

From: Peter Davis ( yourflesh@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 07 Jan 2001

The guy's got acting chops to be sure. Good in everything he's cast in. Usual Suspects, Basquiat, etc. Hell, he's even a redeemable commodity in bad movies like that travesty he co-starred alongside Alicia Silverstone too. Then again, Christopher Walken, also in the same tanker, was good in that one too... but what else is new?

-Peter